- A sleek, low-profile frame design increases both your viewing area and light penetration.
- New construction nailing fin for easy installation in new or room additions (optional).
- "Colonial" window grids fit between the layers of glass so no cleaning is needed (optional).
- Full frame depth to fit any standard window jamb.
- 7/8" Cardinal Low E 366 glass provides superior thermal and sound insulation.
- Super-Spacer glass utilizes warm edge technology for increased energy savings.
- Snap-in "easy change" glass stops for easy replacement of broken glass.
- The multi-chambered, aluminum-reinforced center bar for extra strength.
- Recessed release latches for a sleek appearance and simplified operation.
- The heavy-duty stainless steel balance system allows the sash to remain open in any position.
STYLES TO FIT YOUR HOME
• Sleek, low profile frame design increases both your viewing and light penetration.
• New Construction nailing fin for easy installation. Removal optional.
• 3/4" divided lite grids fit between the layers of glass.
• 2 5/8" frame depth to fit any standard window jamb.
• 3/4" OA insulated glass utilizing Low E3 double-strength glass provides superior thermal insulation.
• Dura Seal glass utilizes warm edge technology for increased energy savings.
• Multi-chambered, aluminum-reinforced center bar and lift rail for extra strength.
• Heavy, duty, stainless steel, constant force balance system
allows the sash to remain open in any position.
• Double-wall glazing towers
• Interlocks designed for ease of operation & positive engagement
• Dual weatherstrip
• Complete welded frame & sash
• T-Bar available for multi-lite window configurations using a single frame
• Multiple glazing bead options
• Pocket/Sloped sill design with a high-performance option available
• Capable of drywall pass-through with meeting rail anchor block
• Full line of accessories
• Interior glaze frame / Exterior glaze sash
• Multi-chambered vinyl profiles for thermal efficiency
• Maximum IG thickness of 3/4"
• Aesthetically pleasing exterior frame design
• 2.656" frame width
• Aluminum reinforcing designs
Our EnergyCore window line with triple-pane glass and argon gas has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
For more information regarding the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient program, visit EnergyStar/Most Efficient.
Introducing EnergyCore™ the Most Energy-Efficient Window Ever.
When it's time for new windows in your home, you have the opportunity to make your home more energy-efficient, saving you money on heating and cooling costs as you reduce your impact on the environment. New windows also reduce outside noise and hot and cold rooms making your home all-around more enjoyable.
While there are many choices, one stands out as the most energy-efficient and sound-reducing window today: The EnergyCore Window. There are many factors that influence how well a window performs, including the frame material, number of "lites" or windowpanes, LowE glass, and the gasses and sealants between glass.
The EnergyCore Window is built with the most innovative technologies essential to a window's overall energy performance. Combining AirCell™ frame technology with high-performance components such as triple-pane glass and superior composite spacers gives you the most energy-efficient, cost-saving window you can install in your home.
The energy performance of a window is measured in several ways. First, K-Value measures thermal conductivity, or rather how much energy an insulating material loses. In frames, a lower K-Value is better, because it means that the material reduces heat loss better. R-Value is a measurement of thermal efficiency and how well a material blocks the transference of energy. Higher R-Values mean better insulating ability.